This handy, easy-to-follow tutorial, courtesy of YouTube answers burning questions such as:
- Are layoffs ethical?
- "Corporat-ese," confusing euphemisms and other obfuscations that increase the comfort of executives delivering the bad news, all they while enabling them to actually not tell employees anything.
- What to do about messy situations, like the employee scheduled for life-saving open-heart surgery next month, but who has now lost his health insurance because the company laid him off?
- FREE outplacement advice often offered to soon-to-be-ex-employees.
- When should companies give laid-off employees more than 5 minutes to clean out their offices?
- And what about those company staplers?